Spock on the Brain, part deux
- Mr. Nimoy is a vegetarian.
- When Mr. Nimoy was 10 years old he performed for Jewish audiences during World War II to promote war bonds.
- Mr. Nimoy was the Best Man at William Shatner's third wedding.
- Mr. Nimoy once worked as a cab driver.
- Mr. Nimoy sometimes uses the alias Frank Force and Leonard Nemoy. For example, the “Elevator Voice” in the Star Trek III scene when Scotty says, "Up your shaft", while exiting the Starship Execelsior. The End Credits lists the voice under the synonym “Frank Force”.