Happy Turkey Day
W.B. Bros (Pott)er Of Gold
For your viewing (and listening) pleasure
Do not bounce!
Labels: Dr Horrible
The Future Of Franchise Is Written In The Stars
Where Have All The Heroes Gone?
What happens when I am sick.
First, for those of you who are upset or apprehensive about the election outcome, it could be worse.
And now I would like to "discuss" a few things currently on my mind.
1. The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Who knew Bryant Austin Green could be so hot?! And Summer Glau is still playing River Tam. Lovely, just lovely.
2. Guitar Hero World Tour - It's fun to unlock all the songs on the expert setting because I can.
3. Chuck - How can you not like this show?
4. A new Star Trek DVD, "Star Trek, Alternative Realities Collective" - It includes episodes from all five series. My friend, Karen, found it for me at Walmart. If you hurry, there may still be some left.
4. Dr. Horrible's Sing along Blog - It's what happens when Joss Wheaton is bored. Thank goodness for the writers' strike! Not to mention Robert was Dr. Horrible for Halloween.
1. May 8, 2009 – Dear Mr. Abrams, sir, please don’t screw this up for long time Star Trek fans such as me. Until we meet on that faithful day in May, I have high hopes! Thank you, your friend, Cheryl. Anyway…. It seems a new trailer is out but isn’t available on the internet yet. You can read about it here. I may have to go see Quantum of Silence just to see this new trailer. Nevertheless, Scifipundit will be there in force opening day. Alex, may I please have that day off?
2. Fringe - I just can't make up my mind about this show.
3. Sanctuary - Again, I am undecided. But I am leaning towards…NO.
1. The new Knightrider – I saw this once and I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. Stupid, stupid, stupid. This show alone gives Hasselhoff the right to get drunk and have it put on YouTube for the whole world to see. No one would blame him.
2. David Tennant – He’s leaving Doctor Who!!! Okay, I am going to get drunk and please put in on YouTube so that Mr. Tennant sees my deep, deep anguish. Oh well, it is Doctor Who and we’ve all been here before…having to say good-bye to yet another doctor. Only, this time parting is just plain sorrowful even though he never donned a nice long scarf.
3. Closing of the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas – I guess this is just a fine example of all good things must come to an end. Bummer.
Anyone Need A Costume For The Next Convention?
Its Not Fantasy Or Sci Fi Its History In The Making
The final cylon
In the meanwhile...here are a couple links to give you a break from election day coverage:
Kirk/Spock 2012 - a cylon girl can dream.